The World is a Game


In my never-ending quest to prove to my parents - and myself - that my career in games is more than personal indulgence I spend a lot of time thinking about how many things are driven by the technological advances and understanding of human behavior derived from the work of so many creative geniuses. In this talk from Ken Rutkowski's MeTAL in Los Angeles I flap my arms and articulate why everything from the Ford Factory to Uber to a job at IBM is really game and how the game industry learnings can save the world - or at least make it more efficient.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Media is Reporting the Game Industry is Over: Why are They Such Babies Edition

The Game Business Is A Year From Irrelevance:Where are Our Easy Riders and Raging Bulls Edition

Game Marketing: The Proctologists are Doing Brain Surgery Edition