Should we be Proud?



Every time I got a C, or worse, on a test I would go home and tell my parents that all the other kids got Cs also. It wasn't always true, in fact it was never true, but as a kid, I was able to rationalize that it was ok. Sure I didn't know the material well enough to do well on the test, but neither did anyone else.

So when EA puts the above chart in its analyst presentation, is it saying that they got a C, but it is really ok because most of the others got Ds? Or are they saying "Yeah, we are fourth best"?

Is it the industry's fault or the critic's fault that the best we can do is a C?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh come on now, I don't believe you ever got a C.

Popular posts from this blog

The Media is Reporting the Game Industry is Over: Why are They Such Babies Edition

The Game Business Is A Year From Irrelevance:Where are Our Easy Riders and Raging Bulls Edition

Game Marketing: The Proctologists are Doing Brain Surgery Edition